I interviewed Jeff Lowenfels & Figured This Community Would Like It

• Is sex pre-determined in regular (non-feminized) cannabis seeds? Give us your opinions and thoughts on the subject!

Click Here for the Thread!
  • Win Bruce Banner

cheaphomegrow

Auto Warrior
May 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I recently published an interview with Jeff Lowenfels. Mr. Lowenfels spoke highly about autoflowers and the autoflower.net community. I didn't want to signup for this website and simply promote my interview with Jeff. I also didn't know where to publish this post. I figured this was the best section possible. Anyway, if anyone is interested in learning why Jeff thinks autoflowers will be the future for cannabis growers please let me know and I'll forward you the URL.

Thanks,
Shane

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Hello Everyone,

I recently published an interview with Jeff Lowenfels. Mr. Lowenfels spoke highly about autoflowers and the autoflower.net community. I didn't want to signup for this website and simply promote my interview with Jeff. I also didn't know where to publish this post. I figured this was the best section possible. Anyway, if anyone is interested in learning why Jeff thinks autoflowers will be the future for cannabis growers please let me know and I'll forward you the URL.

Thanks,
Shane
Man:bighug:of course we want to know Jeffs the Legend Lowenfells interview.:pass:

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
Gelato 41 / pineapple

Jraven

going where the wind don't blow so strange
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Bubble hash, green poison, bubba trouble

FullDuplex

Chasing Fat B!tch3s
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jan 3, 2011
I had the pleasure of meeting jeff here on Vashon Island and was taken back about his enthusiasm with the auto and it’s potential. Hearing him speak was a pleasure.

Glad to have his info here.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Shane
Just Listened @cheaphomegrow ..:bravo:..Thank you..and Well Done...:bravo:

Good Interview....Worth listening to.

When I first looked for a book on growing cannabis it was so hard to understand....I almost gave up..........Books...:watering:

Jeff sums it up nicely....from a Gardeners point of view........if I can grow a tomato..I can grow an Autoflower....

It really is that Simple...:bravo:..keep on spreading the Word how Easy it is Jeff...:bravo:

Well Done @cheaphomegrow ... because @Son of Hobbes has been doing interviews we have been listening to a Lot..:blahblah:...some of them turned my ears off within minutes ..but.. your style/balance is Good..makes them Easy Listening...:bravo:

Frankthetank

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Nov 16, 2015
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Nuggets
Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Shane
I really enjoyed this interview and have subscribed to your podcast. Thanks for the content. :d5::slap: