Ice Water Extraction Thread

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

AmberTrichome

Auto Warrior
Jun 24, 2016
Currently Smoking
Tangie, Kings Kush
Hey fellas...I ran a batch of hash in 26gallon trash cans(40% full of leaf and underformed bud) with a pond pump today through suspended 5 gallon bags...awesome results for those with lots of material to run. Figure 3oz total running one batch 4 times. 2 more batches to run = awesome season for hashy!
I can't wait tell I have enough bud to do a giant pure bud run like this!

Reactions: G.Leave

AmberTrichome

Auto Warrior
Jun 24, 2016
Currently Smoking
Tangie, Kings Kush
I only use sugar shake and underformed buds for my hash run(unless I get a variety I am not keen on smoking)
I really don't like smoking buds, iv been smoke hash and wax so long now that I can barley even smoke a joint by my self with out almost dying at the end. I love love love weed but it takes to much for me to get stoned to smoke all the time I struggle getting stoned on weed cuz I need more than I can smoke. So everything I grow basically goes right in hash!

Reactions: G.Leave