• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

ILGM

Gratefultrip

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with them recently? I spent the $ and got 10 goldleave autos. I only got two to grow, the rest sprouted tiny and died.They did send me 10 new ones. I have never had this kind of result from other breeders.

Smokingcrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The seeds I've got have grown well. I had northern lights, amnesia haze and blueberry - all autos.
IMG_4334.JPG

Cheezkake

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
2 purchases from ILGM and no issues with germination or grow size. Sometimes it just happens!

420Smokadelic

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I got 10 White widow from them last Christmas only 1 came thru. They didn't send me any to replace my purchase.

Metallicide

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
That seems odd. I've had tons of luck with ilgm seeds. Had 2 not pop and they sent me 5 replacements.

simp1eman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've ordered from ILGM several times and they've always been good for me. In fact I'm expecting 20 Gorilla Glue auto fem seeds in Mondays mail from their Holiday sale.
If you're in the US and can get your order in and paid for on Monday you can usually have your seeds by Friday. There was one time last year that I had to wait a week before they could get them shipped but they were good about keeping me informed and their customer service has always been friendly to me. They aren't cheap and they don't offer any freebies but they are quick and reliable for me and you can do okay shopping their sales. I paid extra for stealth shipping on my first order and they sent it in a plain yellow padded envelope, no stealth whatsoever, so I haven't paid that extra cost since. Their free shipping is fine since it's shipped from within the US (California) and therefore doesn't have to go through Customs.

Nuggetz

Legalize Worldwide
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GSC EXTREME
These are GSC EXTERME AUTO and GG#4 from ilgm. I havent had any problems.
20200131_165918_HDR.jpg
20200131_165821_HDR.jpg
20200130_171109.jpg
20200123_183532.jpg