• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

in search of CMOG

medicatedmidwest

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I've been keeping my eyes open and searching for Chocolate Mint OG seeds for a while now, but have had NO luck in the US... anyone be able to help me out?!?!

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I've been keeping my eyes open and searching for Chocolate Mint OG seeds for a while now, but have had NO luck in the US... anyone be able to help me out?!?!
@medicatedmidwest :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Those strains are from Humboldt Seed Organization. They have been shut down by the Spanish Police for a long time. I doubt you will find them until their legal problems are solved if ever.
2021-10-01_13-50-06.jpg

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
@medicatedmidwest :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Those strains are from Humboldt Seed Organization. They have been shut down by the Spanish Police for a long time. I doubt you will find them until their legal problems are solved if ever.
View attachment 1373423
I have one or two of the auto version left, gotta get me some CS or STS and get some beans made! I’ll keep the strain alive! Actually my son chose that strain for his first grow ever. It’s outdoors with no training
B4808BDC-1840-4A6F-81E2-C3B5D6E436A0.jpeg

3gal bucket promix premium moisture, Megacrop.

medicatedmidwest

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I have one or two of the auto version left, gotta get me some CS or STS and get some beans made! I’ll keep the strain alive! Actually my son chose that strain for his first grow ever. It’s outdoors with no trainingView attachment 1373426
3gal bucket promix premium moisture, Megacrop.
I was really hoping for photoperiods but I'd take some autos if you get around to seeding them and willing to part with some!!

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
I was really hoping for photoperiods but I'd take some autos if you get around to seeding them and willing to part with some!!
Definite! Once I get seeds I’ll message you!

DONTON

The Road To Nowhere Leads To Me
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gotta Grow It First
I was just looking at seeds in the USA and saw that strain.But for the life of me can not remember the store/website they were on.I remember thinking they sounded good but the price for 5 seeds was something like $150.I'll try to find 'em and if I do I'll post up.They were autos...

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
I have two Lingerie waiting for my STS to make myself some more. I feel your pain. Good luck.