• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Sweet, let me know how you do.
Man it took a while but she broke surface today. Durable seeds here’s what happened I put seed in coco wet down. Waited and nothing only watering after a couple days after a few days I checked and the seed hadn’t even split yet so I covered it back up and soaked it again and the next day soaked again. Kept it about 85* and after about 4 days she broke surface. All that and the seed cover is still on. I gave it a quick spray I’ll che k again later spray if needed still on by tonight I’ll try to help with tweezers.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I’m excited for this one always love a GG cross.

Cali-Dream

“Cannabis Florist”
Reaction score
Man it took a while but she broke surface today. Durable seeds here’s what happened I put seed in coco wet down. Waited and nothing only watering after a couple days after a few days I checked and the seed hadn’t even split yet so I covered it back up and soaked it again and the next day soaked again. Kept it about 85* and after about 4 days she broke surface. All that and the seed cover is still on. I gave it a quick spray I’ll che k again later spray if needed still on by tonight I’ll try to help with tweezers.
Interesting keep me updated, finally have some room so gonna soak a couple myself for my new grow.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan @Mizzo81 will do.
What r u gonna run. What do u have from them. I think next run I’m gonna pop one of all the SAG gear I have. Unless mephisto offers testers again lol I was gonna do them all this run then mephisto offered the 2019 artisanals to me.

Cali-Dream

“Cannabis Florist”
Reaction score
What r u gonna run. What do u have from them. I think next run I’m gonna pop one of all the SAG gear I have. Unless mephisto offers testers again lol I was gonna do them all this run then mephisto offered the 2019 artisanals to me.
Just finished Mephisto Gold Glue’s truly love the strain. Still have one Killer Kush from @Sweet Seeds going. Looking to soak 2 Chimp Glu and 2 Glu Scout Cookies for my new grow. I have Blackberry Kush, Alien Lights OG, a couple Mystery Mixes, I debated whether to throw down A.L. OG but I’m gonna wait off.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Just finished Mephisto Gold Glue’s truly love the strain. Still have one Killer Kush from @Sweet Seeds going. Looking to soak 2 Chimp Glu and 2 Glu Scout Cookies for my new grow. I have Blackberry Kush, Alien Lights OG, a couple Mystery Mixes, I debated whether to throw down A.L. OG but I’m gonna wait off.
Nice. I might place another order to have a couple more. I may just order what I don’t have yet.

Cali-Dream

“Cannabis Florist”
Reaction score
Been really wanting to try Synergy Genetics for a while, they work hard on developing consistent strains similar to Mephisto, small bean company finding their niche.