• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

iPower 19" Trim Bowl

MANNIK

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I bought one of these a couple years ago and it is one of my favorite additions to my growers arsenal. It is rough on the buds and it definitely chews up quite a bit but I always make dry ice hash with the trim and use it for edibles anyway so no loss for me.
I have gotten this thing down to a good science and can trim a pound+ an hour with soooo much less effort.

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have this version
Amazon product
I tried it once, and it chewed up so much good herb, that I now just use it as a coarse grinder for kief.
It gave about a 50% trimming yield, when hand trimming gets me about 90%.
Close examination of its operation convinces me that this method can't be efficient.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I have this version
Amazon product
I tried it once, and it chewed up so much good herb, that I now just use it as a coarse grinder for kief.
It gave about a 50% trimming yield, when hand trimming gets me about 90%.
Close examination of its operation convinces me that this method can't be efficient.
I would use it on my popcorn or lesser bud, but not recommend for main colas. Also if my hands couldn't handle hand trimming this would be nice to have.