• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Is grownorthern still active ?

Qupid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Contacted Grownorthern a couple days ago through email about a fault in their product which has caused my light to be damaged and even melted but have yet to get back to me, I know it’s only been a couple days but they use to be a lot more responsive, and it’s a bit urgent as it’s my only veg light and my other units are all being use in the flower room

TempNameTBD

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze
Contacted Grownorthern a couple days ago through email about a fault in their product which has caused my light to be damaged and even melted but have yet to get back to me, I know it’s only been a couple days but they use to be a lot more responsive, and it’s a bit urgent as it’s my only veg light and my other units are all being use in the flower room
Give them a call or contact direct thru IG they always got back to me very quickly, you sure the email got sent correctly?

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/hazylazys-medicinal-garden-of-weeden.72145/

Qupid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Anyone else had this problem ? Pics below, was checking my veg room and noticed the diffuser looked a little weird normally I try not to look directly at the lights but noticed it was different so I turnt it off to find that one on the lenses had fallen looks a bit melted and the lenses next to its a little damaged the leds look fine to me but don’t want to turn it on till I get some new lenses or hear something back from gn, dug out my old ms0006 for the mean time to keep over my girls for now

Attachments