• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Is she ready or not

Smokingjallday

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi everyone just wondering if i should cut her or wait another week had ph issues while ago so she not looking the greatest she is 73 days old since first leafs appeared.

Attachments

Garage_Grower

Baked.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
What strain do ya got here!? She’s real close, if not ready for the chop. You got any way to check the trichs at all and see where they’re at?

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
It looks like there are still white pistils, which normally indicate more time to grow. You really should buy a pockets scope or usb cam to check trichomes. Snip a piece of bud and put under scope/cam. It's the best method.

Smokingjallday

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi will check today with scope if i can find it there is still few white hairs so will maybe wait another week its expert seeds sweet cream auto

Dichoti

You’re nuttier than a squirrel turd.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Hi will check today with scope if i can find it there is still few white hairs so will maybe wait another week its expert seeds sweet cream auto
Hopefully you’ve chopped by now lol.
Since my microscope quit working, I’ve been letting my girls go 7-10 days after all hairs are orange.

Smokingjallday

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi ya I did ages ago lol but got lots of seeds in buds have to learn with the naked eye but that's a good rule to give another week or even 2 only after hairs Brown and shrivel back my friend tells me look for gold hue in buds more amber.