• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Is this section still Active......?

Ghin

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Pack along with a couple of grains of dry uncooked rice in small sealed tubes inside another container in fridge. Allowing to warm up to room temp before opening can help curb condensation from forming upon opening.

Pondello

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I sent an email to the website to check. Got one right back. Sent my cash. Can't wait.

BassAce5000

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Not sure where I would put this...
I still have Magic Dragon from 2012 or so , and Jem from then . Have actually popped several and used a Jem purple pheno to pollinate a Magic Dragon purple pheno.
The beans were from Mossy at that time and are original to then since they have been in storage since 2013
Woah! Do you have a grow journal of that cross? :eyebrows:

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
Oh nice! What crosses. Did ya pop any yet?
Didn’t get the crosses I’m afraid, just lil MoBStar. No worries as I have S99 versions 4-6, so very happy .

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
Niiiice! Everytime I see Lil’ MOBstar I always tell myself to grab a pack :doh:
Hard to find these days. Maybe Beaver Genetics will make more. The High Rise selection is top notch too!