• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Is this section still Active.....?

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
@MegaBuds is this section still Active.....?....all Inactive sections will be archived..... :headbang:

MegaBuds

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey, Yes we are still alive and kicking. I wanted to get a few growers set up for a grow and show, but life keeps getting in the way! Thricome farmer did reach out to me so I respond to him.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Hey, Yes we are still alive and kicking. I wanted to get a few growers set up for a grow and show, but life keeps getting in the way! Thricome farmer did reach out to me so I respond to him.
Cheers and Noted @MegaBuds..... :toke:...just a Routine Spring Sweep.......Good Luck.......

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Howdy @MegaBuds do you have a site where I can check out your genetics? Are you breeding autoflower or photo seeds? Fem or regular? I am working on my Cultivators Club merit badge here on AFN and would love to have you consider me grow and show off your genetics. Here is a sample of my work.
View media item 23237