1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ATTENTION!! The Polls are NOW OPEN for the Outdoor Grow Battle!! Head on over to the CannaZone and cast your vote today and show some love to our outdoor growers!!
    Dismiss Notice

Izzy Elite Nutrients Test

Discussion in 'Elite Nutrients' started by IzzyTheGrower, Dec 26, 2016.

1. IzzyTheGrower

IzzyTheGrower Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Small update, the girls are looking alot better been feeding at least 2 times a day now at full strength will go with 3 feedings a day soon I want more of a hydro grow with the coco, i also started major leaf tucking and a lil bit of ponytailing make for a more of a even canopy come flower [​IMG][​IMG] I removed the few brown spotted leaves as the new growth has been lush and green staying on top of waterings is a must in coco especially 1gal smart pots hahaha i love a challenge [​IMG]the manage a Tyrones look short and stout^^^[​IMG][​IMG]nice structure on the grape crinkles I can tell these girls are going to be bushy they're loving the leaf tucking very easy with these 2 [​IMG] The northern lights looking akcward with the training but I know it will pay off in the long run [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

archie gemmill likes this.
  2. IzzyTheGrower

Day 28update girls showing sex and also starting to stretch the leaf tucking is really paying off I have added a reflector 48 in and will be throwing a old model 300 mars in their to put me right at 500 true watts of led 5 autos in coco should get interesting for sure on feeding they have been getting fed at least 2 to 3 times a day 500ml per feeding nutes at full strength the girls are loving it looking a ton better here's a few pics

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] bent a few tops yesterday and already facing up again these girls will be tucked bent and cropped hoping for a pretty even canopy across the tent [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

3. IzzyTheGrower

[​IMG]lets blow these girls up 500 true watts of led

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. IzzyTheGrower

Day 36 update the girls are looking real nice 1gals are ok but 2 or 3 gals may suit my setup better the tallest of the girls is about 20 in's the ménage a Tyrone the rest are close behind still feeding full strength will be stepping up to bloom schedule in the next week see if I can get any more stretch out of them [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]^^^Grape crinkle to the right ménage a Tyrone to the left both the have already started pushing out resin quite amazing at how fast they're moving last update these girls were pretty small and practically no buds

The 2 5 gals in the middle are northern lights autos the bigger of the 2 is also on day 36 she most likely will go days as she's just now pushing out budsites and still on the small side

The lights are about 20in above the girls early on I believe I really stunned them with having lights so close or do 1gals just produce small girls I'm not sure first time going this small the NL I'm not too worried about they still have plenty of time to blow up other then that things are looking lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archie gemmill, Free Flow and Mizzo81 like this.
  5. Free Flow

Free Flow Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Blue Dream
    I'm growing nl in dwc bro she gets gyfuckingnormous! I'm no coco expert but im sure the 1 gal pots play a factor in the small girls. Usually 3-5gal is optimal but I can see 2gal all coco hydro could be just as productive. Heres my NL shes on day 95 from germ, the pic was taken about 5 days ago
    1001171525b.jpg

F.N., Mizzo81 and archie gemmill like this.
  6. F.N.

F.N. Senior Stoner Staff Member Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    These elite nutrients seem to working AMAZING