Jackson Is Back!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Sep 17, 2013
www.autoflower.net
typically most bottled feeds should have small parts of N in it. however sometimes when the number are low,OR the strain is a grand eater so to speak adding extra N and watching the leaves closely for any fading and add as needed.but often a small bit of N with a top dressing,bottle feeds and so on is usually a given IME. not always..but often.

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Jan 6, 2013
Good morning all-

Today Sour Crack is at Day 54 and Heisenberg special is at Day 52. The first pic is 2 Sour Cracks side by side. Notice the difference between the 2. Go figure.

Next is Heisenberg with 2 pics.

Think I’ll stop the nutes and use distilled water the rest of the way. Maybe 2 more weeks.

Thoughts @archie gemmill @MR magoo @AutoWonders @dickfitzwell @namvet25

Attachments

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
Heisenburg trying its best to overtake the sour cracks to finish first :smokeit:
Im not a lover of RO distilled/de ononized water as its got no cal,mag and other micro nutrients.
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Reactions: MR magoo

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
Walter White, Ghaze x Diesel , Nashira.
it's time!!! to start some more plant's:cooldance: in two weeks you will be smoking what you have up:baked:and you don't want to run out.:tongue: same here my plants are halfway done, time to start next crop.:cheers:

Reactions: archie gemmill