Jackson Is Back!

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Sep 17, 2013
www.autoflower.net
typically most bottled feeds should have small parts of N in it. however sometimes when the number are low,OR the strain is a grand eater so to speak adding extra N and watching the leaves closely for any fading and add as needed.but often a small bit of N with a top dressing,bottle feeds and so on is usually a given IME. not always..but often.

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Jan 6, 2013
Good morning all-

Today Sour Crack is at Day 54 and Heisenberg special is at Day 52. The first pic is 2 Sour Cracks side by side. Notice the difference between the 2. Go figure.

Next is Heisenberg with 2 pics.

Think I’ll stop the nutes and use distilled water the rest of the way. Maybe 2 more weeks.

Thoughts @archie gemmill @MR magoo @AutoWonders @dickfitzwell @namvet25

Attachments

[email protected]

thick stoner kitten,just like every other member.
Feb 23, 2014
Heisenburg trying its best to overtake the sour cracks to finish first :smokeit:
Im not a lover of RO distilled/de ononized water as its got no cal,mag and other micro nutrients.
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Reactions: MR magoo

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
AFN Gladiator
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
Walter White, Ghaze x Diesel , Nashira.
it's time!!! to start some more plant's:cooldance: in two weeks you will be smoking what you have up:baked:and you don't want to run out.:tongue: same here my plants are halfway done, time to start next crop.:cheers:

Reactions: archie gemmill