Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
- Sep 4, 2015
- Reaction score
- Currently Smoking
- a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
What an exciting BOM/POM comp it was in December, A Huge Congratulations goes to canocrpse86 for a decisive win........ time to get the show on the road to crown a new King For January. ....
Remember December opens with a few new rule changes including the ability to now self nominate
YOUR OWN PLANT into the competition so remember
READ THE RULES
1) The BOM/POM is open to both self nominations as well as member nominations of any plant that meets the criteria following
2) Must be a Fully Auto flowering plant.
3) Nominating member can only nominate 1 picture per monthly contest.
4) One plant one nomination per member, Final picture decided by grower ( when applicable). Single picture of plant- no multi-views, no altered pics and no filters, please. Inanimate objects placed in photo or on plant to relate size are allowed, as long as not in excess. Any signage is limited to member name and strain.
5) Full documentation here on AFN. Fully documented meaning at least 4 weeks (28 days) to the time of the photograph, photographed & posted between the 1st of the previous month to the 15th of the current month.
6) A Thread link must be provided.
7) If a plant has been nominated in a previous BOM/POM Competition that plant is no longer eligable in the following months competition.
8) There will be no solicitation of votes via p.m or public announcement. You are allowed to post a link to the comp in your sig but any other chat in p.m or in journals that IS REPORTED TO A MODERATOR ....will cause immediate disqualification of the said members plant (providing evidence) and also carry a 6 month BOM ban
NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED the 1st through the 15th of each month. Voting will begin the 16th of each month and run until midnight of the last day of the month.
No updates of plants in the BOM thread AFTER VOTING BEGINS.
The first 20 QUALIFYING entries will be accepted
Any member that WINS the monthly BOM/POM must sit out the following 3 competitions
3.. Fast Buds Auto seed's
3.. Dutch Passion Auto Fem's
3.. Sweet Seeds Fems
3.. Mephisto Genetics Fems
Each months winner will also be invited to join the official CannaZone Test Team in the seed division
(After passing AFN background investigation)
NOTE: Prizes may vary between the US and Europe.
So, without further procrastination.....
May the Most Worthy Pic WIN!!
LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN!
December Competition Has A Winter Sports Theme.So Lets Have Some Fun And Lets Get Those Plants Noticed !!!