January 2017 "Plant of the Month" Competition

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Mar 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
@IceWater421 is the January winner with that steroid raging,iron pumpin bud monster!!!:worship: Congratulations..we will get ya badged up and prize on the way shortly ,@Waximus will be in touch...now share summadat!!
Awesome !!! Was really cool getting to be in the contest. Thanks for nominating me @tripaholic88 thanks for the votes and looking forward to get another documented grow under my belt . Than I'm calling out another grow I respect for a grow battle !!!!! Lol

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Awesome !!! Was really cool getting to be in the contest. Thanks for nominating me @tripaholic88 thanks for the votes and looking forward to get another documented grow under my belt . Than I'm calling out another grow I respect for a grow battle !!!!! Lol
Max rep for the win

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
Congratulations my man did you have that plant on a weight lifting regime it is HUGE

Reactions: IceWater421