• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone69

Just some lurker dude
Gladiator level 1
Apr 17, 2015
Going so far as to say that Beethoven's Symphony [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG], Movement 2...... is perhaps one of the finest pieces of music ever written. And the man was deaf.
Bit of a tangent, but the Trans Siberian Orchestra album "Beethoven's Last Night" where they actually did NO Christmas songs for once is a really good listen. :smoking:

Reactions: AltheGardener

Exotic Flower

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2016
Just discovered a long forgotten bag of various seeds in my fridge...

One seed tube with 6 seeds marked S Af -- some F2 crosses of Mandala's Safari, Indica/Afghani pheno mother. Weak looking seeds.
One seed tube with 10 seeds marked S Sv -- some F2 crosses of Mandala's Safari, Sativa pheno mother. Okay looking quality.
Two seed tubes with 16 seeds marked T -- have no idea what these are! Unknown mother (photo? / auto?) and Safari F2 father. Strong healthy looking seeds.

Had totally forgotten about these, so had no plans for them.
Maybe I can find a nice little patch of open garden in the city somewhere and drop some in...?

Status
Not open for further replies.