• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.

the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jun 27, 2018
I think I'm going with 10gal maybe 15 this heat dries up anything smaller too fast!
Let the smack talk begin who's game :stir::stir::stir: :LOLStoned:

Peeps yall know [HASHTAG]#growbattles2019[/HASHTAG] is around the corner [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG]
slimming down the plants 12 with the biggest of the 2 [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#blackberry gum[/HASHTAG] lady going in the 44 x 44 all by her lonesome just so yall know I'm trying to beat my personal record Fat and Sassy so 1 gal under 300 watts of [HASHTAG]#autocobpower[/HASHTAG] from @BigSm0 getting a :woody: just thinking about it
What I'm growing in 5 gallon pots

the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jun 27, 2018
The anticipation is killing me.....I've got a good feeling about my next grow! I even talked the wife into letting me use the bedroom as a nursery during the day(only ac room in the house)so i can get young plants a good start.
Dont know about red panties but you may want to get some TP I've got a feeling the shit is gonna fly :rofl:

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
AFN Gladiator
Oct 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
The anticipation is killing me.....I've got a good feeling about my next grow! I even talked the wife into letting me use the bedroom as a nursery during the day(only ac room in the house)so i can get young plants a good start.
I wish you all the best and hope I can back up my shit :shrug: better believe I'm gonna put it all out this battle season

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Nov 23, 2016
Currently Smoking
Blueberry Cookies, Lemon Juice Express, OG Cookies
Let the smack talk begin who's game :stir::stir::stir: :LOLStoned:

Peeps yall know [HASHTAG]#growbattles2019[/HASHTAG] is around the corner [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG]
slimming down the plants 12 with the biggest of the 2 [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#blackberry gum[/HASHTAG] lady going in the 44 x 44 all by her lonesome just so yall know I'm trying to beat my personal record Fat and Sassy so 1 gal under 300 watts of [HASHTAG]#autocobpower[/HASHTAG] from @BigSm0 getting a :woody: just thinking about it
The Blackberry Gum is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.