• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Jingo does Fastbuds Stardog, Lsd25 and Mexican Airlines. Lumigrow pro LED's and gh nutrients.

Fast Buds

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Had to take the Mexican Airlines down today and make room for in this case, the industrial plant CBD. I will get a final weight after I do a secondary trim and stabilize the humidity in a bucket.

Last edited:

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Well my drying has really gone down hill. I've overdried again [emoji35] thankfully, this time, the buds are finally getting up to 62% humidity after almost 36 hours in a bucket.

I have kept my temperature and humidity exactly the same as all the other time so I dry my plants. The only difference is I had two uninsulated walls that I've completely insulated. Now I'm running one less heater but keeping the temperature and humidity the same so I don't know :shrug:

I decided it was fair to go ahead and weigh them to get a final tally. I originally looked at this plant and thought six or eight ounces then once I broke it up I thought 10 to 12 ounces here's the results.

So that was after a couple samples

This one is a keeper, it reminds me a lot of world of seeds Columbian gold. That's a fairly long growing photo period strain. So it actually is excellent for my narcolepsy and it's hard to find really good strains for my narcolepsy since I have dysautonomia. The dysautonomia makes any sativa that is to energetic in nature is just to much for me.

I achieved my four ounce minimum with the stardawg and I believe the LSD 25 will go over a pound, so this disaster at the start will yield about 11-12 oz avg. My high cbd plant started at the same time will go north of 20 oz, so I will average 13+ oz a plant. Or that much per light depending on how you look at it. Or about 1.25 grams a watt. I could simply increase the number of plants and grow smaller plants to increase my Harvest per watt but that really isn't my focus. And this winter is the first year that I heated my grow room entirely with the electrical energy from my lights.

Last edited:

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
I decided to cut my LSD-25 buds off the stems and get them into a bucket hopefully got to them before they're too dry I think I did.

Looks like a solid pound probably not much more.

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Had to take the Mexican Airlines down today and make room for in this case, the industrial plant CBD. I will get a final weight after I do a secondary trim and stabilize the humidity in a bucket.

@jingo You Do Some Very Beautiful Work!:slap:

Fast Buds