Group statistics

Member Leaderboards:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Remo Nutrients

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Okay, I originally pictured this as a comparison side by side grow up GH nutrients and Remo nutrients. I will still be growing side-by-side with GH nutrients and Remo nutrients and my Dinafem white cheese. But, I'm going to add a couple Kraken from the portal to this grow so I can give the Remo nutrients a real tryout.

I started seeds about 10 days ago and I have been having about 75% success rate since I have been using a new method of germination. That's down from my 95% success rate in the past. With my new method I am soaking for 36 hours in a cup and then I am dropping directly into my medium.

I like to plant a quarter inch deep so that'll pull the cap off the seed head. But, in Coco I think sometimes the coco dries a little bit too much and that first quarter inch or so I think what I'm going to have to do is make sure I have very moist even level Coco and plant slightly deeper and then keep it covered with a humidity Dome. I think that'll straighten out the mess I've been having.Anyway, the Remo nutrients seedling is about 2 days old. Whereas the general hydroponics seedling is about a week old.

<br />

Not sure I totally like the color on that Remo seedling I just added the Pebbles today so they're not being affected by any alkalinity from them.

<br /><br />

So that blue label tells the tale of what I have used so far on the Remo nutrients. I put 1.5 mil per gallon of the first three nutrients and the magnical in that picture. With a pH of 5.8 and a TDS of 225.

Looking at the color that seedling leave, I may have a pH issue or I might actually be underfeeding a little bit. I'll just have to see.

Last edited:

Eekman

Medical Section Advisor
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 13, 2012
FOOTHILLS
www.everessencekd.com
Hey Jingo, good to see you got this going. If you look in the nutrient booklet, it says you can make a foliar spray out of the velo kelp. Might help with your issues.

I am about a month ahead of you, but have no comparison grow to accompany it.

Great Luck to ya.
:cheers:

Reactions: GoAuto6 and Root

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Hey Jingo, good to see you got this going. If you look in the nutrient booklet, it says you can make a foliar spray out of the velo kelp. Might help with your issues.

I am about a month ahead of you, but have no comparison grow to accompany it.

Great Luck to ya.
:cheers:
Cool thanks, I need to read up a bit.

Reactions: GoAuto6 and Root

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Okay, my environment is looking good today. It will stay steady like this until about April and then my humidity is going to drop no matter what I do. So this is the perfect time to give a good honest trial to these nutrients.

My two Kraken have join the show and are looking good. So everything is off to a good start.

I'll do my regular updates with better pictures on Sundays.