• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Okay, I originally pictured this as a comparison side by side grow up GH nutrients and Remo nutrients. I will still be growing side-by-side with GH nutrients and Remo nutrients and my Dinafem white cheese. But, I'm going to add a couple Kraken from the portal to this grow so I can give the Remo nutrients a real tryout.

I started seeds about 10 days ago and I have been having about 75% success rate since I have been using a new method of germination. That's down from my 95% success rate in the past. With my new method I am soaking for 36 hours in a cup and then I am dropping directly into my medium.

I like to plant a quarter inch deep so that'll pull the cap off the seed head. But, in Coco I think sometimes the coco dries a little bit too much and that first quarter inch or so I think what I'm going to have to do is make sure I have very moist even level Coco and plant slightly deeper and then keep it covered with a humidity Dome. I think that'll straighten out the mess I've been having.

Anyway, the Remo nutrients seedling is about 2 days old. Whereas the general hydroponics seedling is about a week old.

Not sure I totally like the color on that Remo ceiling I just added the Pebbles today so they're not being affected by any alkalinity from them.

So that blue label tells the tale of what I have added so far on the Remo nutrients. I add 1.5 mil per gallon of the first four nutrients in that picture. With a pH of 5.8 and a TDS of 225.

Looking at the color that seedling leave, I may have a pH issue or I might actually be underfeeding a little bit. I'll just have to see.

Last edited:

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Okay, I originally pictured this as a comparison side by side grow up GH nutrients and Remo nutrients. I will still be growing side-by-side with GH nutrients and Remo nutrients and my Dinafem white cheese. But, I'm going to add a couple Kraken from the portal to this grow so I can give the Remo nutrients a real tryout.

I started seeds about 10 days ago and I have been having about 75% success rate since I have been using a new method of germination. That's down from my 95% success rate in the past. With my new method I am soaking for 36 hours in a cup and then I am dropping directly into my medium.

I like to plant a quarter inch deep so that'll pull the cap off the seed head. But, in Coco I think sometimes the coco dries a little bit too much and that first quarter inch or so I think what I'm going to have to do is make sure I have very moist even level Coco and plant slightly deeper and then keep it covered with a humidity Dome. I think that'll straighten out the mess I've been having.

Anyway, the Remo nutrients seedling is about 2 days old. Whereas the general hydroponics seedling is about a week old.

Not sure I totally like the color on that Remo ceiling I just added the Pebbles today so they're not being affected by any alkalinity from them.

So that blue label tells the tale of what I have added so far on the Remo nutrients. I add 1.5 mil per gallon of the first four nutrients in that picture. With a pH of 5.8 and a TDS of 225.

Looking at the color that seedling leave, I may have a pH issue or I might actually be underfeeding a little bit. I'll just have to see.
@jingo Another Champion born! Best Of Luck on This Grow, Not that Ya need it:thumbsup:

Cheer's my friend!
:pass:

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
Now this has turned into a great comparison grow between the 2 nutrients you are using I think you will find out which is more suited to your grow style.

Alot of my mates in Canada have swapped to Remo nutrients and I have not had one bad thing come my way. I'll be watching this with greater interest now :toke:

So far both babies are looking great and with only 5-6 days between them I think you are going to get a very good comparison :thumbsup:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Okay, here we are after a week and the Remo nutrients white cheese I just gave a second feeding yesterday she was a little under feed but she looks pretty good now. The GH white cheese doesn't look too bad. I have been keeping my light a little bit too low and she is really short and that's just one of the consequences so I get if my powerful LEDs.

I have also had some issues with my pH pen and even my backup pH pen has failed on me luckily I had a backup for my back up so I have a proper nutrient mix while I wait for my new pH meter.