Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Jraven

going where the wind don't blow so strange
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Bubble hash, green poison, bubba trouble
I'm sure of that, and at my age I'm gonna forget all about p. 1 by page 10, so ina 100 page grow who gonna know?:crying:
I already forgot hehe. Hey the weather is looking WAY more normal today...got some rain overnight and its up around 40F this morning
P_20190404_072652.jpg

Jraven

Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
I've started up the seedling cabinet with the monk and leb 27 photos plus a couple freebie photo regs from DCSE, called tree of life from Cannabeizein. So just the little T5 on them for now. I see a few heads poking up this morning
DSCN5141.JPG
DSCN5142.JPG

Jraven

Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
no eye strain today:d5:
T,was a long sunny stretch things sure did dry out...putting the sunglasses away now:biggrin:

When will chance of frost dissapear jraven, , :pop:
it's possible this is it now but I shouldn't feel sure about it til May 1. Feels different this year somehow. :shrug::pass:

Jraven

Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
What's the forest saying ,,,it's been a mild winter for me after I was expecting a harsh one ,,

:pass:
I wish I knew..it's hard to know what to expect. All the sunny stuff was actually hard core winter for us, up til that it was real easy going. Oh well keeps it interesting:smoking:

Last edited: