Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Jraven

going where the wind don't blow so strange
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Bubble hash, green poison, bubba trouble
:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1: About bloody time mate . :cheers: :smoking: It has been a long winter and I like your seedling set up . :thumbsup:
hey brother i did miss some shit,no excuses i love you guys man.Peace please
Good to see you fellows :pass:we should have something to look at in here one of these days:pighug:

Jraven

Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Here are the kids today, still 100% but there's plenty of time to goof up :smoking: I have a lot more strains to start up. I think the Alf 5 regs will be next, will be germing in the next day or two. I'm no longer tempted to hurry since the weather has settled into a more normal pattern for the season, temps in the 40F to 50 range and rainy off and on. Don't need to put anything outdoor till after May 1 at the soonest.
DSCN5163.JPG

Jraven

Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
I just acquired these little ones in the back row:headbang:. I'm taking care of them for my neighbor for a couple weeks.
DSCN5167.JPG
They were growing in a window and are real leggy and leaning every which way :doh: :rofl: We'll see if we can get them straightened out:smoking: