June 2019 Technical Issues (why we keep going down)

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Site Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
left coast central
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:paleo: nope, ya got me! :haha:... it's resizing automatically, more than before? I resize because it seemed to affect page loading times before,...:shrug:...but I've done that so long now, I just never retested the need! If it's doing this so nicely already, that takes a PITA step out of updates etc. = :thumbsup:

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Gladiators
May 25, 2018
Canada
The site has been extra snappy for me today. Really fast load times for me from Sask Canada. Just a heads up , email notifications are now going to my Hotmail junk folder.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
Site Administrator
Oct 8, 2012
Colorado
www.autoflower.net
The site has been extra snappy for me today. Really fast load times for me from Sask Canada. Just a heads up , email notifications are now going to my Hotmail junk folder.
That's awesome news on the speed, I too have noticed it's much quicker in many regards (even in our back-end panel, it's pretty damn fast compared to what it used to be!) Hoping this is our new home for awhile with this host, there might be a few kinks here and there but we'll iron 'em out! Thanks for sticking with us!

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Oct 20, 2018
Aurora
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
Enjoy having site back ,,,, seems extra snappy ..... Haven’t had any issues ...... Nice, keep it up!

Reactions: Daxxor

lazylathe

AFN Borg
Nov 19, 2012
North of Nowhere!
This must be the Sativa Server as it is super fast and snappy!! No lagging on this side so far!!

So great to have AFN back online and happy again!!

Thanks to all the mods for their hard work behind the scenes!!

Has there been any decisions made about the "DONATION" button?

baked in the bluegrass

to the prettiest one
Gladiators
Apr 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
Weed
Fwiw im still having issues with pic uploads, ive gotten a security warning message, server error, file too large message.
General posts seem to be fine but still a lil messed up with pics.
That aside tho, thank you all for wrestling afn back online, i knos i wasnt the only one missing home!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
Site Administrator
Oct 8, 2012
Colorado
www.autoflower.net
Fwiw im still having issues with pic uploads, ive gotten a security warning message, server error, file too large message.
General posts seem to be fine but still a lil messed up with pics.
That aside tho, thank you all for wrestling afn back online, i knos i wasnt the only one missing home!
Any chance you could screenshot those errors?