Just a lil TLC...

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

Seed Stockers

Mikis

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
Alright troops!!
Here i have a little demonstration of what a little time, persistence and good ol fashioned t.l.c can bring you!
This story starts with some funky, deformed looking og kush seedlings that looked like they would be better off on the compost pile! But i thought, fuck it!! Lets have a wee experiment lol!!
Some gentle feeding and a bit of lst and tying down here and there and we have a decent wee plant that if nothing else will provide a few nights of smoke!
Have a wee swatch... ✌✌

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
Alright troops!!
Here i have a little demonstration of what a little time, persistence and good ol fashioned t.l.c can bring you!
This story starts with some funky, deformed looking og kush seedlings that looked like they would be better off on the compost pile! But i thought, fuck it!! Lets have a wee experiment lol!!
Some gentle feeding and a bit of lst and tying down here and there and we have a decent wee plant that if nothing else will provide a few nights of smoke!
Have a wee swatch... [emoji111][emoji111]
What breeder is the OG Kush? @Mikis

I had trouble with the Humboldt Seeds and the seedstockers OG Kush just recently straight out of germination a few seeds didn't crack at all after sitting in soaking for 8 days

Mikis

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
What breeder is the OG Kush? @Mikis

I had trouble with the Humboldt Seeds and the seedstockers OG Kush just recently straight out of germination a few seeds didn't crack at all after sitting in soaking for 8 days
These are Seed Stockers also bro! I had two germ out a pack of three and these are what came of them!

Mikis

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Gladiator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
Yes, it gives that effect! Not a bad idea, that..
I have seen a few pics of a guy who put a deep purple plant in the same 50l pot as a normal green looking one though its it looked fookin amazing! He used a screen made of two sticks and clingfilm if i remember correct to keep them seperate when growing so it was an even mix of green on one side and purple on the other!

Seed Stockers