• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Photoperiod Grow KINDBUD’S FIRST SCROG...

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Happy Valentine’s Day all. Scroggy girl is doin good in her private suite. Mars hydro TS 1000 is killing it in there. Can’t say anything bad about this light so far. It’s exceeding my expectations. HSO Passionfruit punch is looking real good and cruises right over the speed bumps I create. Lol thanks again @Marshydro for the Black Friday giveaway light and if he checks in... thanks again to @HSO-Mark for gifting me the genetics even after I missed the closing date on the comp! Y’all rock!!!
6AA6BED9-9DFE-4337-8EE6-2206B828FB4C.jpeg
1E9A5CCE-EAF8-4CBB-A195-5EB7D8F92FA3.jpeg
4098B82F-635E-4D9D-9CB2-DA1B96A28701.jpeg

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Happy Valentine’s Day all. Scroggy girl is doin good in her private suite. Mars hydro TS 1000 is killing it in there. Can’t say anything bad about this light so far. It’s exceeding my expectations. HSO Passionfruit punch is looking real good and cruises right over the speed bumps I create. Lol thanks again @Marshydro for the Black Friday giveaway light and if he checks in... thanks again to @HSO-Mark for gifting me the genetics even after I missed the closing date on the comp! Y’all rock!!!View attachment 1287070View attachment 1287071View attachment 1287072
i love her shape bro going to be a great load of tops

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
i love her shape bro going to be a great load of tops
Thanks a lot @St. Tom it means a lot to have someone with more experience take notice that I’m doing a good job. As this was my first attempt at scrogging, I was only hoping to not bumble around or entirely Ef her up. This won’t be the last time I Scrog either! I believe that in this space that is the best way to grow!

YoungGrassh0pper

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Heartbreaker, Purple Pope, Mango Sky
Happy Valentine’s Day all. Scroggy girl is doin good in her private suite. Mars hydro TS 1000 is killing it in there. Can’t say anything bad about this light so far. It’s exceeding my expectations. HSO Passionfruit punch is looking real good and cruises right over the speed bumps I create. Lol thanks again @Marshydro for the Black Friday giveaway light and if he checks in... thanks again to @HSO-Mark for gifting me the genetics even after I missed the closing date on the comp! Y’all rock!!!View attachment 1287070View attachment 1287071View attachment 1287072
Great job with the training!

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
I agree you've done a great job with training. I haven't done a real scrog yet, just used the nets to separate the tops more. I think you will be very happy with the end results for sure, will be fun to see the screen fill up with nice, fat buds :d5: