Indoor Grow LandLocked Funk Grown By Wawashell

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiator level 1
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
Sweet Magic! Gonna kick it and follow along good luck!
Yea man!:smoking:on my 4th strain from Magic Strains site. Grew and harvested 1 Binary Blk Mrrr and 1 Magic Strain BLo. So far both awesome.:d5: The 3rd and 4th currently growing.
Screen... check
Keyboard... check
Autocorrect... shitty as always DOUBLE CHECK:crying:
Seatbwlt... check
Shitty cellphone... check
Giant bag of cheese doodles... check
Huge joint... :smoking:check
Subbed... check

This is gonna be an awesome ride!
Good luck!
Nice Welcome Along!:pass:

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
You will love Blk Mrrr. One I am always gonna run 1 every other grow. Welcome:pass:

Welcome Bro!:smokeout:
I have never grown anything from Magic that wasn’t excellent with great vigor. I’m sure it’s more of the same. Nurple looks great too, but I need to grow out so many current strains. I have years worth of top quality beans that won’t get popped if I don’t exercise some restraint.
Landlocked funk sounds fun.

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiator level 1
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
I have never grown anything from Magic that wasn’t excellent with great vigor. I’m sure it’s more of the same. Nurple looks great too, but I need to grow out so many current strains. I have years worth of top quality beans that won’t get popped if I don’t exercise some restraint.
Landlocked funk sounds fun.
I know what ya mean, so far really impressed with his and thier Strain lines. Also I am at that point too. Have way to many strains to be purchasing, but I can’t stop. Peeps just keep bring fire gear out.