• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross

Equatorial

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Gladiator Level 2
Jan 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Kush
Don't go out of your way pal I was just curious and thanks your a top fella
Jarred them a day ago or so. Can't really remember. RH this morning was at late 60s to 70 so a few more days to settle around 62%.

Current weight is 223.6g. I did not trim much. Anything loaded with trichs are left on.

The above are 2 x 2L and 1 x 1L Ikea jars. Just wanna make sure I get this done. I just marked the weight of each empty jars on that small little Ikea sticker. Then weigh with buds in it. These are the only 3 marked. Hope I remember to mark them all once the others are empty...lol

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
Jarred them a day ago or so. Can't really remember. RH this morning was at late 60s to 70 so a few more days to settle around 62%.

Current weight is 223.6g. I did not trim much. Anything loaded with trichs are left on.

The above are 2 x 2L and 1 x 1L Ikea jars. Just wanna make sure I get this done. I just marked the weight of each empty jars on that small little Ikea sticker. Then weigh with buds in it. These are the only 3 marked. Hope I remember to mark them all once the others are empty...lol
Wow ... beautiful!

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross

Nice haul pal you done a super job on her

Equatorial

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Gladiator Level 2
Jan 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Kush
winner is
1st @Equatorial
2nd @Only1Sky
3rd @St. Tom
congratulations everyone
Great! Instead of bragging to my wife for a week, I'm gonna be bragging about my double champ till 1st of Jan 2019, just so it feels like a year has passed! Lol

This is what happens when you grow in a dick of a country. I can only brag to my wife who does not partake. It drives her nuts lol

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
@Equatorial LED Grower of the Year 2018 ........:cheersmate:..CONGRATULATIONS

I'll be sticking you a shiney new badge shortly and a big slew of plus rep...don't tell your wife about the Winners Hug....:bighug:

What Panel did you do it with...?

E Grower

Did I see what?
Global Moderator
Apr 2, 2018
Currently Smoking
SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue & Zamnesia seeds Amnesia Haze
Great! Instead of bragging to my wife for a week, I'm gonna be bragging about my double champ till 1st of Jan 2019, just so it feels like a year has passed! Lol

This is what happens when you grow in a dick of a country. I can only brag to my wife who does not partake. It drives her nuts lol
Congrats again @Equatorial :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you deserve it, buddy! Make your wife get on here so we can tell her how good you are. :rofl:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
@Only1Sky :bighug:@St. Tom :bighug:CONGRATULATIONS.

You are both having a really Good Growing year huh....?:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Can you let me know your panels please...?