• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Legal Auto flower seeds

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Has any one grown any of the new legal auto flowers that are coming out now in Canada ? I've noticed OCS has a few options now for Autos and The Joint has some Northern lights auto selling for $5.70 a seed. Pretty happy to see the pricing maybe coming down.

Last edited:

shumway

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Growing out 2 of the Humboldt seed company's Magic Melon auto's that i got from the OCS :smoking:

Frogger

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3bog& Double Grape, Double Grape, Grizzly Crinkle, Sweet-N-Smelly, Stardawg....
I had given up on OCS for any thing worth while going to head over there & have a look Thanks for the heads up

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Growing out 2 of the Humboldt seed company's Magic Melon auto's that i got from the OCS :smoking:
I just checked out your grow journal. They are looking pretty impressive.

shumway

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I just checked out your grow journal. They are looking pretty impressive.
Thanks & also thanks for the rep :cheers: They turned out ok for all the problems I had lol No topping or training just planted and let them do their thing... Taller one is around 38" and other just over 30" the last time I measured them