• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Legalization is Closer Than We Think, Hopefully

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Bread & Circuses
That's where we are. The days just prior to the fall of Rome.

Reactions: Mir

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
All I want to do is be able to legally smoke, grow, and possess it without fear of jail. If they do legalize it in nys it will prob be very heavily regulated. And the prices will be thru the roof, so I’ll still be illegal cuz I’ll be growing my own... who cares what Cuomo does cuz he’s promised for years! When he got re-elected this last time, promised to make a board to decide the benefits of legalization. Just this January he said the exact same thing, almost verbatim. So last election he did nothing... just saying words and making promises to get re-elected. I believe nothing that comes from his mouth and every new law that’s made in nys is created for the city. Not the rest of nys! Those of us above Albany suffer cuz some city dumbass was an idiot and now we have to make a law. Like gun control... 90% of people above Albany hunt, but we gotta make new gun control laws cuz some city idiot shoots up a school near the city.
Hopefully that bastard is on the way out. With not admitting his screw up with the nursing homes, I wouldn't piss on him if his ass was on fire!

I don't give a flying "F" who the hell you are, red, blue or whatever, that kinda arrogance has to go. I hope you guys vote the POS outta office or recall the bastard!
Up State New York is simply beautiful in the summer! You can have the winter! LOL! Shame ya have to put up with all the BS and high taxes.

Reactions: Mir

Doug58

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) has signed into law legislation legalizing and regulating the use and possession of marijuana for adults 21 years of age and older.

The legislation also decriminalizes marijuana and hashish possession, his office announced Monday.