• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Let's try this again... 1st Grow Nirvana Bubblicious, Outdoor, Native Soil, Organic

Jack Nastyface

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fire

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Hey Jack

Never tried growing Outdoors myself. I suppose must most of the outdoor Growers are pretty busy right now.

For some reason I couldn't follow that link on Tapatalk but I'll probably paste that thing in my browser and get a look at your old diary. Looks like you're in a shady location, what are your temperatures like?

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers AK420
hey buddy lookin good so far. get that bitch tied down yeaaahh! haha. . if your struggling for traffic though, go say hi and drop a link in live stoners too. always gets a few folk in for a perv. i tried outdoors last year but something ate them after 6 weeks. it was that much of a heartbreak i doubt ill ever try it again unless i miraculously end up with a greenhouse somehow lol.

Jack Nastyface

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fire
Hey Jack

Never tried growing Outdoors myself. I suppose must most of the outdoor Growers are pretty busy right now.

For some reason I couldn't follow that link on Tapatalk but I'll probably paste that thing in my browser and get a look at your old diary. Looks like you're in a shady location, what are your temperatures like?
The photos are a little deceiving because I took them early in the morning... She gets direct sunlight for about 5 hours from 10 to 3 each day. The area gets afternoon sun and stays bright most of the day. Temps are upper 80's to mid 90'sF.

Jack Nastyface

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fire
20170719_072635.jpg
20170719_072624.jpg

Day 53

I took these photos this morning.

I'm driving myself crazy wondering if I'm going to get anything from this grow! I look at photos on this forum and other places online and my plant doesn't seem to look like anything else out there. I never got much pistil growth. Does that mean my plant is a hermie? Am I going to get anything useful from this grow?

Please anyone have any thoughts? Put me out of my misery!

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
shes a small girl you could maybe get 15grams,but being outdoors a lot is out of your control im afraid.light/temp/hum/wind and such.looking better than my 1st grow.im indoors and an eejit so most stuff is a mystery to me.
good luck
:pighug:

Jack Nastyface

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fire
shes a small girl you could maybe get 15grams,but being outdoors a lot is out of your control im afraid.light/temp/hum/wind and such.looking better than my 1st grow.im indoors and an eejit so most stuff is a mystery to me.
good luck
:pighug:
Thanks for the take, @archie gemmill!

Tankat

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Give it time my friend when tie them down makes you think their doing bad but end up big bushy bad boy. Squeeze the stems as well this will thicken them and make the plant stronger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk