Let's try this again... 1st Grow Nirvana Bubblicious, Outdoor, Native Soil, Organic

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Sep 30, 2013
Hey Jack

Never tried growing Outdoors myself. I suppose must most of the outdoor Growers are pretty busy right now.

For some reason I couldn't follow that link on Tapatalk but I'll probably paste that thing in my browser and get a look at your old diary. Looks like you're in a shady location, what are your temperatures like?

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
Gladiator level 1
Feb 7, 2017
hey buddy lookin good so far. get that bitch tied down yeaaahh! haha. . if your struggling for traffic though, go say hi and drop a link in live stoners too. always gets a few folk in for a perv. i tried outdoors last year but something ate them after 6 weeks. it was that much of a heartbreak i doubt ill ever try it again unless i miraculously end up with a greenhouse somehow lol.

Jack Nastyface

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Fire
Hey Jack

Never tried growing Outdoors myself. I suppose must most of the outdoor Growers are pretty busy right now.

For some reason I couldn't follow that link on Tapatalk but I'll probably paste that thing in my browser and get a look at your old diary. Looks like you're in a shady location, what are your temperatures like?
The photos are a little deceiving because I took them early in the morning... She gets direct sunlight for about 5 hours from 10 to 3 each day. The area gets afternoon sun and stays bright most of the day. Temps are upper 80's to mid 90'sF.

Jack Nastyface

Auto Warrior
Jul 9, 2017
Currently Smoking
Fire
20170719_072635.jpg
20170719_072624.jpg

Day 53

I took these photos this morning.

I'm driving myself crazy wondering if I'm going to get anything from this grow! I look at photos on this forum and other places online and my plant doesn't seem to look like anything else out there. I never got much pistil growth. Does that mean my plant is a hermie? Am I going to get anything useful from this grow?

Please anyone have any thoughts? Put me out of my misery!