• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Levo II Oil Infusion machine

Simplicio

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I think the Ardent FX is a better device for decarb and infuse. If you get the silicone sleeve, clean up is effortless and about a minute. You can do quite a bit more at one time too.
I sure as hell don't regret getting it!!!! Their 420 sale was simply great this year!
I paid $285.00 for the FX and the sleeve. Go there and subscribe to newsletters or updates. They have 25% off on flash sales quite often.
I'm VERY happy with my Ardent FX. I've made meds from hash, dried buds and worked dry ice material. The last batch I made from the Asian Haze dry ice hash run was some stupid powerful canna butter with coca butter. I had four rounds of decarb and infusion and used the butter from the first infusion in all the others until finished. It ended up being REALLY potent!!!I slice a little bit with a razor blade to dose. I've still lost time 3 times when I've dosed a bit heavy. Real easy to do with the "Green Monster" canna butter.
It's really an effortless thing to do.
Here's a method for getting an edible within about 4 hours of harvesting, using only a grinder and toaster oven.
Simplest and most potent is to not strain out the herb.
1. Freshly harvested herb can be dried in about 3 hours by coarsely grinding, spreading thinly onto a cookie sheet, and blowing a fan directly on it.
2. Into a toaster oven @ 240 F for 40 minutes to decarb.
3. Grind to fine powder, and add about 1 gram lecithin and 4 g AnyOil for each gram herb. (Amounts can vary)
4. Bake @ 220 F for 40 minutes.
5. When put into size 00 capsules, each capsule will be about 25 mg thc. Or the oil can be baked into anything.

I own Ardent Lift, Ardent FX, MagicalButterMachine, Ongrok infuser, Infusium420 decarber, and Infusium420 infuser.
I'm still experimenting, but so far I can't tell much difference between these devices.

If that continues to be found true, then Ardent FX is the simplest device, because it does both decarb and infusion with 1 or 2 button pushes.
These are more convenient than Arden't infusion sleeve:
Amazon product