• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
Ok here is what I have come up with to contain my plants in my grow method. Tomato cages anchored in cement. I sealed the edges of the plant trays I used as molds because I want to keep them on to slide in the flood tray without scuffing it. The silicone is clear it just has not dried yet. I will be using these in the next grow. they should allow me to LST and tie up the plants to allow me to move them around and get better pictures. At least this is the plan.

pstand1.jpg
pstand2.jpg

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiator level 1
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
Ok here is what I have come up with to contain my plants in my grow method. Tomato cages anchored in cement. I sealed the edges of the plant trays I used as molds because I want to keep them on to slide in the flood tray without scuffing it. The silicone is clear it just has not dried yet. I will be using these in the next grow. they should allow me to LST and tie up the plants to allow me to move them around and get better pictures. At least this is the plan.

View attachment 1086881 View attachment 1086882
Seems right plan! Grow Bro:d5:

Reactions: Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Hard at work cleaning the grow space. It is ready to put back together; all cleaned and sanitized. I had to wash the walls with ISO to get the sticky bud off of them.

_DSC2550.JPG
_DSC2551.JPG
_DSC2552.JPG
_DSC2553.JPG

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...
Apr 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blue Toof Special, Glueberry OG
Yep, I am sterilizing today, as well. Getting everything setup for next week. Love the feeling of starting a new grow. Especially with a strain that I have been wanting to pop for a while. Hopefully, I can grow a DP AutoBlackberry Kush specimen as stunning as some of the pics I have seen on here.

Looking forward to getting back to a DP strain, as I need some more grammage in my jars!

Iriee Vibez

Just a guy with a cabinet and 2 plants...
Apr 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blue Toof Special, Glueberry OG
My first outdoor photo, Lemon Zkittle, is keeping my growing itch scratched while I wait for the drop date.

Lemon Zkittle 95 - 1.jpg
Lemon Zkittle 95 - 2.jpg
Lemon Zkittle 95 - 4.jpg

Reactions: Bigg Al

bushmasterar15

Have you seen my weed?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017
@Mañ'O'Green
Kit list
5 Autocobs
Marshydro 4x4
Vivosun 6" extraction
Autopots 3.9gal

Here is update Dinafem Gorilla Auto pic taken at day 3. Now at day 5 today.

Reactions: Bigg Al

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 15 23.26.jpg

Eany, Meany, Miney, Moe Which will win the best of show?

:hula:

Reactions: Iriee Vibez