• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Dudeski Logged Thank You :toke:.

@Mañ'O'Green

Here’s my week 10 day 80 update for this HSO Chocolate Mint OG:

@davisgirl Logged Thank You :toke:.

Lighting GOTY Update Week 11 - @Mañ'O'Green

Even though she will get chopped tomorrow morning, an update is still an update! Took pics of her last moments in the sun. Put her in drying room shortly after for the chop in 24 hours.

Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Auto at Day 82

Bud close ups.

@Equatorial Logged Thank You :toke:.

@Mañ'O'Green

Week 11 Update

Blue Toof Special

Day 68

She has really been filling out over the last ten days. Still has two more weeks, so the timing should work well. I am hoping she continues adding weight and density to these colas. I am gonna need it with these plants I am up against this time!

I want to sweep both legs of this Light growing contest! Then I am gonna enter the no light growing contest and win that baby, too! That's right! Total darkness! Haha! Of course, I am high! :pass:

View attachment 1078123 View attachment 1078124 View attachment 1078125
@Iriee Vibez Logged Thank You :toke:.

@Mañ'O'Green
Here is my final pic 82 days HSO Dedoverde Haze
@bushmasterar15 Logged Thank You :toke:.

@Mañ'O'Green Final Pic

If I have a chance of winning anything, it would be this plant. My favourite so far!

Special thanks to @Seedstockers_Mischa for the opportunity! Loving my Seedstockers!
@Equatorial Logged Thank You :toke:.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
@Mañ'O'Green week 11 update for my purple gorilla shes 74 days old and has been on just ph water last five day and will be coming down within the week she isn't the prettiest of girls but shes stacked full of bottle sized colas
Screenshot_20190714-114429_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190714-114445_Gallery.jpg