• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
She is beautiful great job that's one strain from them I missed out on ur plants confirmed that it's a good looking strain how's the smells?
Most were citrus but this last one has a sweet skunk smell. Ghost toof imo is one of the better strains from mephisto. But also the first time I've ever got bud rot. Very energetic high and not a bad crash after either.

STILLSMOKIN

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Happened to me with a huge Grapey Walter main cola....sucks big time.
This was my first and hopefully last. But what gets me is how and what it has to have to form. One I dont have a single uv light in room which is said to be needed to grow. Also says if temps are in 70 to 80 range its harder to grow, my grow temps are from 76 to 86, which is supposed to be better. I have 4 fans on high in the room. Humidity in 40 to 50 range....

stedimed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
She is beautiful great job that's one strain from them I missed out on ur plants confirmed that it's a good looking strain how's the smells?
me too, didn't really dawn on me what they were offering, picked up Port-Stilton, OB and JD's from that drop so can't be to pissed. PM for trades?

stedimed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This was my first and hopefully last. But what gets me is how and what it has to have to form. One I dont have a single uv light in room which is said to be needed to grow. Also says if temps are in 70 to 80 range its harder to grow, my grow temps are from 76 to 86, which is supposed to be better. I have 4 fans on high in the room. Humidity in 40 to 50 range....
I have no UV either, only had 2 6" fans (in 4x4) and pushing VPD to way upper limits, for to long I think. I couldn't seem to get optimal use of the 2 fans, they fought each other with dead spots. Hey, on that note, if your in US and have a ALDI nearbycheck out their tower fan if they still have um. $19.99, 30", 3speeds, oscillates, timer and non-digital so you don't have to worry about power hickup shutting it down. Thing REALLY moves some air. Steal for the price I think. Model [HASHTAG]#90929 3yr. warr.[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison

The Iconoclast

the artist formerly known as member420
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Think Big
@Mañ'O'Green
Week 12 update LGOTY 2nd Leg Auto Orange Bud (formerly Twin Towers)

Front and back plus main cola. She's beginning to ripen up but still some way to go methinks. I've been able to open her out a bit to get some more light into the tight parts

day-89-bud.jpg
day-89b.jpg
day-89a.jpg

STILLSMOKIN

Reaction score
Currently Smoking