• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Lighting expert talks cannabis

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:thumbsup: Great finds Al, thank you! I just finished the first one, onto the 2nd soon...
This is excellent info, must-see stuff,.. it will clear a lot of the fog and hype from the eyes especially new growers...

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
Dr Bruce Bugbee isn't just a lghting expert he's a plant Science Biology God... He's been funded by NASA for 33 years plant science 44 years plus and is the CEO of Apogee Industries Quantum Lite meter sensing company......

Dr Bruce Bugbee... He is a straight-up Guru... Of plant science.....

I've been studying this man for a year. And I have preached his studies all over AFN for at least 6 months now.....

Everything he's doing is relevant current and exclusively geared towards cannabis and hemp growing. He and his team of scientists grads and undergrads are performing hundreds if not thousands of tests on growing cannabis and the outcome of what the test results are and published monthly...

But since the Coronavirus the updates have been far and few between..... Sad
But there's plenty of relevant information to watch on YouTube. He has plenty of other Publications are readily available. But not as much cannabis because Utah State University only got their license a short time ago to study cannabis and hemp.
But his and his team have broke the old rules of PAR and artificial lighting. And what is now know of the cannabis plant
:thumbsup: Great finds Al, thank you! I just finished the first one, onto the 2nd soon...
This is excellent info, must-see stuff,.. it will clear a lot of the fog and hype from the eyes especially new growers...