• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

List of Things to Fix or Look At

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
WOOOOOoooo HOOOOOooooo! It works!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
I think we need to look at limiting the size of photo uploads. I've just seen one user upload 40mb in images over 2 posts. Surely that must be a real drain in resources?

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
I think we need to look at limiting the size of photo uploads. I've just seen one user upload 40mb in images over 2 posts. Surely that must be a real drain in resources?
They are currently limited to 10 MB each. I know we get tons and tons of photographs and they just keep getting bigger. It's the life of an IT guy, chasing ever increasing demands on storage.
For my day job I just installed a 150TB NAS! Lot's of video need storing. . .

Thanks for the concern and letting us know!
Peace,

Sour D

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
They are currently limited to 10 MB each. I know we get tons and tons of photographs and they just keep getting bigger. It's the life of an IT guy, chasing ever increasing demands on storage.
For my day job I just installed a 150TB NAS! Lot's of video need storing. . .

Thanks for the concern and letting us know!
Peace,
And with 4k that 150 probably won't last long.

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have trouble with "searches"....I don't know if it's me or the software...it appears that it doesn't filter properly.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I have trouble with "searches"....I don't know if it's me or the software...it appears that it doesn't filter properly.
It's partly the software; the company that makes the forum software conveniently sells an "Enhanced Search" add-on to increase the functionality of the search feature because they knew it was soft out the gate. We're talking about some software upgrades in the back room; we'll try to budget for it when we do some of the upgrades in the near future.

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
Not sure if this is the correct place but am no longer able to use the search bar at the top of page ? I can click the spyglass the box opens but then closes instantly ?

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Not sure if this is the correct place but am no longer able to use the search bar at the top of page ? I can click the spyglass the box opens but then closes instantly ?
What browser and device/operating system are you using? I can't recreate what's happening to you. Can you try another browser to see if that fixes it?

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
What browser and device/operating system are you using? I can't recreate what's happening to you. Can you try another browser to see if that fixes it?
Jail broke android lite not sure if it's actually running Android or if its Linux made to look like android and the browser is bravo private I don't like using Chrome or the other main browsers if it's the browser I'll lose the search feature :crying: