• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

List of Things to Fix or Look At

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Jail broke android lite not sure if it's actually running Android or if its Linux made to look like android and the browser is bravo private I don't like using Chrome or the other main browsers if it's the browser I'll lose the search feature :crying:
I've got an android phone using Chrome and the search function works fine. Is there any way to try another browser (like Opera) simply to test it? Or can you not download apps easily with a jail broke phone?

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
I've got an android phone using Chrome and the search function works fine. Is there any way to try another browser (like Opera) simply to test it? Or can you not download apps easily with a jail broke phone?
Exactly that mate yea I have chrome too but I was uploading a lot of pics and all that to another site before here and being a stoner one gets a little obsessed with the fuzz and online privacy and chrome is basically just a place for you to store your life and little to no protection from out side agencies accessing that info so I opted for bravo private and jailbroke phone on advice of friend who's good with all that I've just took his word for it tbh he could be watching me through the camera :crying: :crying:

Sour D

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Exactly that mate yea I have chrome too but I was uploading a lot of pics and all that to another site before here and being a stoner one gets a little obsessed with the fuzz and online privacy and chrome is basically just a place for you to store your life and little to no protection from out side agencies accessing that info so I opted for bravo private and jailbroke phone on advice of friend who's good with all that I've just took his word for it tbh he could be watching me through the camera :crying: :crying:
Check out Proton VPN

hairyman

Year of the Dragons
Reaction score
i would like to be able to link to the post from the reputation given bar on the main page ,,,i see it being given and think well that will be worth a look but you cant figure out the post it was given too :biggrin:

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
I’ve had this pain in my lower quadrant for a couple years now ...
its called @420Forever
:crying:
Got me thinking Tom petty is suitable in a pantera playlist
:funny::pass:

In all seriousness, the video upload feature.. doesn’t work with videos from phone.. would be nice
And the quality goes right to shit on pictures when I zoom in it’s weird

Last edited:

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.highofthetiger.com
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Is the "email notifications" supposed to be working?
Sporadic at best sometimes. It's a legacy issue from the old server. At this point it looks like it needs to be rebuilt from scratch. A daunting task that I have been putting off for some time now. . . Sorry.

Sour D

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Sporadic at best sometimes. It's a legacy issue from the old server. At this point it looks like it needs to be rebuilt from scratch. A daunting task that I have been putting off for some time now. . . Sorry.
No worries Bruddah. Was just checking, didn't know if it was on my end