• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

List of Things to Fix or Look At

LearningMore

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Not sure if this is an AFN issue or my iphone, but when I click “search” the box opens, but there’s no way to type anything in the boxes (Keyboard doesn’t pop up and I can’t even “paste” in the box). Happens on safari, chrome, and DuckDuckGo browsers but iphone only - not ipad. Just thought I’d mention it. Thanks!

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Not sure if this is an AFN issue or my iphone, but when I click “search” the box opens, but there’s no way to type anything in the boxes (Keyboard doesn’t pop up and I can’t even “paste” in the box). Happens on safari, chrome, and DuckDuckGo browsers but iphone only - not ipad. Just thought I’d mention it. Thanks!
Works on my phone.. click magnifying glass, then in the search bar...

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

Cheers for that Mo..

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Divisional cultivar tags for testing...
Tagging USA guys in Europe only.... catch the drift...

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

And the blasted badge icons don't work
View attachment 1363672
Known issue; images for the badges were hosted in a folder that for whatever doesn't give public permissions to view unless you're a moderator/admin (despite the permissions not being set to that.)

We just have to move the images to a public folder and fix the links; it's on the list :hookah: