1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ATTENTION!! The Polls are NOW OPEN for the Outdoor Grow Battle!! Head on over to the CannaZone and cast your vote today and show some love to our outdoor growers!!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Intros Staff 2017

Discussion in 'Live Introductions' started by Mossy, Jan 26, 2017.

1. EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman Eat,sleep,grow,repeat Auto Warrior

hey buddy welcome back. im hydro but hopefully going all organic for my next run so i might hit you up for a few pointers.ive been buggin the hell out of a couple of guys so need to give their fingers a break lol.

2. EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman Eat,sleep,grow,repeat Auto Warrior

hey buddy welcome to afn! sounds like you had a bit of a tough time with things. glad your back on your feet though. im not sure whats happened to the penguin, hes usually on here all the time. if you need anything while your here just tag us @EvilScotsman like that and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. thats some beast of a light youve got there, whats the actual wattage on it, about 550? i use mars lights. got the old 1 series 600's. mars get a bad rap everywhere ive seen but i fuckin love them. shouldve just planted all your bean sprouts around town and had free bush for everyone. thatd be some proper guerilla gardening lol. : )

epenguin likes this.
  3. Dhante420

Dhante420 The Rookie

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever i can get my hands on!
    @epenguin @iampepe
    Hey whats up guys, joined about a week ago and already am finding all members really helpful. delighted i joined.
    Have started my first grow and journal already so excited. Want to start receiving badges and get my rep up :thumbsup:

Mossy, EvilScotsman, Dudeski and 2 others like this.
  4. Prophetiko

Prophetiko Making Medicine Auto Warrior

Welcome to AFN @Dhante420!! You sound like myself not that long ago! I'm glad that you are finding everyone helpful! Make sure you hop over to the live chat section and chat it up with the regulars! If you've got a journal invite others to check it out. Its also good to post comments in the journals of others as well! Have fun... And good luck on your grow. Tag me in your journal!

5. Dhante420

Dhante420 The Rookie

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks man :biggrin: i will tag you in it, the more the merrier. There is also a link in my signature if anyone else wants to come along.

6. Mossy

Mossy Owld Dragon Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Your Wish is my Command...:wizzy:..Happy Friday....:friday:

Great Job intros team..:bravo:..you are making everyone feel Welcome in our Home.

epenguin, Dudeski and Dhante420 like this.
  7. Dhante420

Dhante420 The Rookie

Currently Smoking:
    Yaaaay, Thanks man

Dudeski likes this.
  8. Element115

Element115 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Cheese
    Hey guys...and gals!
    Thanks for the add. I've been growing for a year almost but have only grown RQS Royal dwarf. Not a huge setup grown in 11litre pots under 130w CFL red then blue. Hope to get a journal up of my current topped & LST Dwarf, I've been trying different methods to see what suits myself and this is my current trial. :)

Dudeski and epenguin like this.
  9. epenguin

epenguin AFN-Proud To Be Different Staff Member Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Yes, I am.
    Apologies to all you cool dudes who have been sending us your interesting intro's. I am sure my team of welcome staff have been attentive and now it is my turn to return from a "life vacation" in other words, hospital, lobotomy again, shock therapy and a dose of clap. Oh and a three week stint at Her Majesty's pleasure for stealing a can of tuna.

So, on to business....................Welcome to AFN, you just made the best forum joining decision ever. So glad you are all here. Keep posting and keeping the Vibe..................see you in Live Stoners for a chat sometime..........................eP.

bushmasterar15, Dhante420 and Dudeski like this.
  10. Stickfour20

Stickfour20 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    All the above
    H
    Hey @EvilScottsman, Sorry its been awhile. Been busy with Hurricane repairs...Gathering equipment..Looks like tha Mars bit the dust in the storm..I'm interested in the Optic 6 Cob Full Spectrum..Do you know anything about that light. or could you guide me as to where I can find info on this site...I really am lost on this site..lol My new setup will be 4x4x80 so I'm looking for the most full spectrum I can get Under a thousand bucks....thank you for any help or advice you may have...