• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
Morning Mossy . 1 hour to go till work starts . I tell ya this little Aussie is getting worn out , Due to COVID a lot more people are holidaying up my way and I am now helping maintenance out too . We are booked out for the next 3 months . Gona be a long haul . :thumbsup:
Keep an eye peeled for the secret maintenance hide a ways. From a maintenance guy that is in Don't give a ef about work mode :cheers:

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Cookies, Blackberry Gum, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Red Mandarine, EBBxCS
Last night wifee took me to a beach to watch the full moon rise... well.. where we went was in a cove so didn't see the moonrise, but sure saw a beautiful sunset! Crazee weather here.. supposed to get up to 40C in the next few days.. think @Jraven is catching this heat as well
IMG_0308.jpg

So then we started home and pulled into French Creek Marina to see if we could see the moon...
IMG_0309.jpg

Happy weekend AFN family :pass:

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Welp the mould man came...
Got me a 2000$ problem fix but I’ll also need to renovate the bathroom... and tear out some finished basement ...fahhhhhhhk!!!!

Anyone got some weed to care package? I’m in the poor house for awhile ahhhh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.