• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheriffatman

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
We can do it before 5 days at this rate. 10.32 am I’ve had 3 big ones already. Omg. Sun is shining. My first grow is 11 days into cure, still Smoking some street, but that was the last bag I have to pay for now.:yay: This my friends is ABSOLUTELY MONUMENTAL . And almost my no.1 reason for growing in the first place. Very happy days .

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
morning folks

you not got the vodka shakes mossy
View attachment 1335351

BTW...does everyone Know that the DT's are a magnesium deficiency....?

Alcohol depletes magnesium..that is why you see it so often in heavy drinkers......:headbang:..but it is infinitely Treatable...by upping your mag intake.
Same with nerve damage tremors...when I get them I spray it for a couple of days and it backs off...

Status
Not open for further replies.