• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Cookies, Blackberry Gum, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Red Mandarine, EBBxCS
@Kyote I ain’t got 30min to spend on that video! Give me the cliff notes! ;) :rofl:
The earth also has cycles of orbit, tilt, blah blah blah. Global warming is found in those cycles. So it's nothing new, just new to us :smoking: Just watch the last 10 minutes or so, even the last 5 minutez...:thumbsup:

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Kyote I ain’t got 30min to spend on that video! Give me the cliff notes! ;) :rofl:
Only 30 seconds and just as ignorant.
Edit: never mind Dabs3.png

Did I hear that correct or did he talk about BLM changing the orbit around the sun??
Yep, that is exactly what he proposes "We can solve global warming if we just tweak the earth's orbit" and the BLM is the go to Bureau to do it.:crying:

Please avoid the political and just look at the man's proposal. This is some serious Bro-science.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Mossy and other bacon lovers . Bacon steaks - Little bit different process than normal bacon . Salt needs to be reduced . :woohoo1:View attachment 1335496
Time for work . :thumbsup:
:drool:
So I know from traveling to Australia that their bacon is from the loin and not the belly. Like what you have, maybe a little leaner and sliced thin. I fell in love with it :kiss:. Every once in a while I find some here. It just is misunderstood here and not a regular item.

My mouth is watering as I look at that.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
Next thing u know he’ll want Jeff Bezos to use his rocket to pull on a tow rope to pull us back into whatever orbit he thinks will help! Long as those damn space lasers don’t shoot him down! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.