• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
Hotter than ever recorded here so had to do something for those in the greenhouse.. so some stoner thinking and ended up with this.. I just keep the sheet wet and it adds a bit of humidity and keeps the temp under 115F so far :thumbsup: There are two fanz inside an two roof vents.. two more dayz and temps will not be so hot.

swamp cooler.jpg

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nevils haze/ammo
If you run the "Blues Test" theme the our very own @blue set that up. It is the one I use most of the time.

If you click the Theme you are running you will be given 4 choices.

View attachment 1335959
I used that one on the phone forgot to switch back I've been mezmorized by all this new Bo diggery :jointman: I've been missing out for instance am now about to view the green leaf auto nutes link below ur post :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.