• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Afternoon @St. Tom .....just you and Zeta for a few days......?.....:pass:
no wifey is here just gotta drive her around now for an hour so will check back soon :smoking::d5:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
no wifey is here just gotta drive her around now for an hour so will check back soon :smoking::d5:
Hop to it @St. Tom :headbang: ...don't delay She who should be Obeyed.........

1624879905258.png

1624879849380.png

I've raided the staff room Kitty....can you get us some ginger biscuits when you are out.....?...........:eyebrows:

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars

RustyStarbuck72

4x8 autoflower grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Afternoon @automan2 .. :pass: ..sharing one......how is your day going........?

Afternoon @RustyStarbuck72 ......:pass: ...you planned where your new panel is going yet......?...that is a Nice set up you have already...
Afternoon Mossy... Thanks, its kind of a new direction for me, my last foray into hydro was Dutch barn size 100 plus underground cash photoperiod grows when I was a young tearaway 30 years ago :eyebrows: :crying:
And it was basic lol, so many things have changed, soil got me back Into it and I love the flavour, but I fancied a go at splish sploshing about again... The panel will go over the solo plant in the big tank... The hps will be retired and the little p1000 will do some vegging over some solo home made dwc pots in the vacant side until I get a panel for that half.
I'm thinking about doing the Dutch passion grow and show in my own solo dwc and getting an Xxl biiiig strain to utilise the huge res and 4 air stones under the 300l to really showcase it and attempt a monster... Any ideas for a good xxl auto that would get massive under that light? :d5::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.