Not open for further replies.

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Fermented_fruitz
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum Gucci/ grape dosi/ trizkits
So I guess it has a good size filter?
No filter that I know of except a net pot looking thing that hangs in the opening where u fill it in order to catch big chunks or whatever but I don’t even use it as I only use liquid in it! The fogger I am not sure about! It did make some tiny particles with the fogger if u don’t mind blasting your tent walls with whatever u are spraying!

Zeromitch

Harvest: 32 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bloody skunk, Red poison, Midwest widow, Red gorilla girl xl
Not really necessary. Just clean up what will be difficult to get to later.
Did ya get a couple? Being so busy now, it will be a little difficult to get the net down a few inches, but not too bad if she's reasonably flexible and ya have at least one stretchy.
On that outdoor haze, I used the stretchy ones on the two bottom layers and smaller square non-stretch on the upper layers. The smaller squared worked out well. I did need to add a layer, so I spotted the netting at a local store and picked it up/
I got 2 a 2.3x2.3 which is my tent size and a 3x3 one so they both will fit in there

Zeromitch

Harvest: 32 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bloody skunk, Red poison, Midwest widow, Red gorilla girl xl
If u are using a humus/manure combo compost then don’t use the black cow on top of it! Swap it out for some mushroom compost from lowes! It’s only $4 something a bag and it’s good stuff! ;)
oof to late i'll give em some buildaflower later down the road,

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
No filter that I know of except a net pot looking thing that hangs in the opening where u fill it in order to catch big chunks or whatever but I don’t even use it as I only use liquid in it! The fogger I am not sure about! It did make some tiny particles with the fogger if u don’t mind blasting your tent walls with whatever u are spraying!
I was gonna buy it, but it wouldn't take 20 off for Father's day!

Frank the Dank

Bro Scientist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Welp, I hiked back to the Jeep, stopped by the auto parts store on the way and got a starter relay. Put that in, double checked all the fuses, cleaned connections on the battery and starter….tried to start it and nothing :rofl: As a last ditch effort I got a big wrench and gave the starter and selenoid a big wack…..and she started right up:rofl: brute force and ignorance for the win!:rofl: A new starter should be in this afternoon:rofl::face:

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Welp, I hiked back to the Jeep, stopped by the auto parts store on the way and got a starter relay. Put that in, double checked all the fuses, cleaned connections on the battery and starter….tried to start it and nothing :rofl: As a last ditch effort I got a big wrench and gave the starter and selenoid a big wack…..and she started right up:rofl: brute force and ignorance for the win!:rofl: A new starter should be in this afternoon:rofl::face:
Ya know, ya could have whacked that starter the other day.:biggrin:

At least the flip-flops got a good start on breaking in!:eyebrows::rofl:

Jerseyphresh1

Chicken Parm Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Some sprayers will have a metal screen style filter in one of the connections just before the tip of the wand to keep it from clogging

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Sometimes my weed, depending on strain get reddish/brownish, why is that?

How you storing it @Xmas ....?....mine goes brownish if it gets too much Light on the jar....... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.