• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - August-October '20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
You enabled Reputation @Son of Hobbes :bighug:
We had to acquire a new Add-on for the new software. It just became available last month. We convinced Hobbes to purchase and install it. Thank you Hobbes :woohoo::bighug:

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
We had to acquire a new Add-on for the new software. It just became available last month. We convinced Hobbes to purchase and install it. Thank you Hobbes :woohoo::bighug:
It was horrible, they held me down and beat me with a sack of tangerines. The smell of citrus and shame filled the air until I finally gave.

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
It was horrible, they held me down and beat me with a sack of tangerines. The smell of citrus and shame filled the air until I finally gave.
Hahahhahahhahahahahhahha I knew it would work! This is the best news I have heard all week for sure, and I landed my first consultation client that is going to buy TWO LAG’s in January today. So that’s sayin something lol. I seriously am so happy about this. I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.