• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyman

Year of the Dragons
Reaction score
Thanks, I bought the kit off Amazon it was a decent deal and made it pretty much fool proof, read up and watched vids and been through a few batches in the last year? I think it's been. First batch is done, I ran it through the machine twice. First run of the 2nd batch now going. Here's what I got from the first bag. Lower left I usually don't get much, 160 micron but I save it for baking. Rest I usually just mix together, I'm not a connoisseur :biggrin: From there clockwise 140, 73 ans 25. I would like to use a 45 micron bag instead of the 25 but I have yet to buy another set to get that size, I dunno if I can just find the 45 alone.

View attachment 1271747
i must admit i very lazy and wasteful with me trim ,,.i made butter a few times, but i isn't keen,, now fudge made with kief is another story :thumbsup:

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
i must admit i very lazy and wasteful with me trim ,,.i made butter a few times, but i isn't keen,, now fudge made with kief is another story :thumbsup:
Fudge made with keif? Sounds like heaven! Ever do peanut butter fudge that way? If so send me the recipe!

Dichoti

Not ending a sentence is like
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Fudge made with keif? Sounds like heaven! Ever do peanut butter fudge that way? If so send me the recipe!
I didn’t use kief, but I used 2.5 grams of oil from a Gelato...
A 1x1 piece puts you on the moon.
*edit*
mix it in when you mix your pb into your butter, milk and sugar mix.

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Think we should put a cooking with canna spot on here... unless ther already is one. You know, trade and share recipes... get some Ganga gourmet up in here!

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Think we should put a cooking with canna spot on here... unless ther already is one. You know, trade and share recipes... get some Ganga gourmet up in here!
Done peanut butter cookies and double chocolate brownies with English toffee bits in it. Both with thc infused oil.

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Status
Not open for further replies.