• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank_Spencer

Loving the gardening life…
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OK Kush

WildBill

'Sand And Basketball'
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:pass: Mixed Blessings @WildBill ....
Yes it is!
It's funny that it's the only time I have bitched about getting rain in July..............other than when I was a kid and it happened to be raining on 4th of July and I couldn't pop my fireworks! :biggrin::eyebrows:

My Pop used to tease the hell outta me the closer it came to the 4th or New Years. We'd pass by a fireworks stand and Pop would exclaim, "FIREWORKS!" He knew how much I loved my Black Cat firecrackers!
Sure, I popped a bunch on those days, but I saved most for later! I had lots of army men, bunkers and cat turds to blow up in my sandbox!:cools::funny:

Frank_Spencer

Loving the gardening life…
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OK Kush

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
:biggrin: well he is a professor,,,,i found his work when i was reading papers on work for nasa from his university team then i came across his utube vids :thumbsup:
That usually means they complicate the chuff out of everything......... :biggrin: ......

Same guy......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.