• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank the Dank

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grande Mocha, Stone99
A little something I’m throwing together. I think it might be for autos but, I keep changing my mind.
View attachment 1343730

Where would a guy get some top shelf auto reg seed? Since the ten years I’ve been gone auto fem seed has taken over. Not that I’m against them or anything, but not what I’m looking for ATM. Every where I look they are either out or don’t have regs at all.
:smoking:
The portal sells regs…

also Oregon elite seeds has some regs

Last edited:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Haha yes, long cooking time on those tough cuts. :pass:Lamb chops sound great! I’ve been thinking about getting some lamb soon…
I'd be hard pressed to pick between good lamb chops and a good steak @Frank the Dank ...:chef:....I Love both.....

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I have been unable to get the Frenched Lamb Chops I like for a while, I am ready.

I just sampled the pepper jelly, it is a winner! It is a combination of all of the peepers we grew this season.

_DSC3930.JPG

Frank the Dank

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grande Mocha, Stone99
Thanks for the reps @Mañ'O'Green

this is a new flavor….I just used what I had on hand….there’s a sprig of thyme in there too….might be interesting lol

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Thanks for the reps @Mañ'O'Green

this is a new flavor….I just used what I had on hand….there’s a sprig of thyme in there too….might be interesting lol
It has been a long time since I tasted Kombucha and it did not look like that. I did not much care for it.

Edit: I just consulted with Ms. MOG She said this would be a world away from what I tried years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.