• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Oooh @derek420colorado .....you are doing another show...for Bud Entries or just to look around......?.....
I am gonna enter and my satellite farm is gonna enter! At first the deadline wasnt gonna let me make it. Butttttttttttttt they got such a big response on the last day that they are gonna let me squeak in!!!

I think I have narrowed it down to this iced gushers from Rocbudinc. It smells like rotted fruit and meat. It’s INSANE. I know I am gonna be goin up against the best. But I reallllly think this one has a shot

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Aw Gawd @derek420colorado ....... :crying: ...Laughing out Loud............:crying:.....you Know FD's one distinguishing feature......?

He has the Hairiest wrists I've ever Seen...(except for my son)....he actually may Be Hairier than Big Foot........:crying:

(he's gonna Kill me..........:funny:..but..it's True......)........
And yes I am aware that’s why I refer to him lovingly as “man hands”

He is one hairy fella. :)

Jraven

going where the wind don't blow so strange
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Harvest season variety
I feel the same way. I need to do another dry ice shake! I still have quite a bit of fresh frozen from the last harvest.
I've yet to crack any of my temple balls either.
I think that will be a treat.
I don't have much material left right now. I lucked into some good popcorn for this last batch, but gotta share it:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.