• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Reaction score

hairyman

Year of the Dragons
Reaction score
Hey Hairyman. Nice plants, may i ask what nutrients and soil you use? I like the lush of the plants :greenthumb: :passit:
Hi pal,;well at its base it biobizz soil thats years old and i continually add home made compost to re-energize it and again over the years its had Mycorrhiza added ,feeds are fishmix and a spray of boom boom juice weekly :thumbsup:

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

EO = Espresso Onboard, I have had my morning coffee.

Definition:
Morfnoevight mōrf nō vīt
Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

Lot of nice plant photographs in here this morning. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi pal,;well at its base it biobizz soil thats years old and i continually add home made compost to re-energize it and again over the years its had Mycorrhiza added ,feeds are fishmix and a spray of boom boom juice weekly :thumbsup:
Okey, its definitely a good recipe as they love it :d5: